Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to bradington fl, nmra 03 cobra race?
I'm thinking of going, I know hammer, jt both want to go:confused:

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
No final word on the NMRA 03 Cobra class yet. Last word from Jamie Meyer was two days ago and, from what he says, it ain't looking good.

Quote from Jamie's email:

I haven't heard yeah or nay on the Cobra shootout. I do know that Charlie, Allen and James are all very concerned about running another class. Remember, we've got Wild Street too.

The issue, as Lynn has also confirmed from her sources, is time.

But we are not shot down yet. Still hoping. But if Bradenton is a go, I will need to know ASAP so that I can make arrangements. I will not be able to swing a 'last minute' trip to Florida.

·
400 Posts
We'll be there, Look for us under the Borla tents. We'll get there thursday to setup, hopefully in the morning. Everybody stop in and say hi. Chris Kaufman will be there from Borla with us for the weekend. Chris has been around the mustang seen for many years. He's also the owner of Advanced Engineering West which has made stang parts and motor swap kits since the 80's. Should be a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Rick

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ramimber Chris way back, If they dont have a cobra 03 class I will not be there ! , I thought they were running the 03s also.
I talked to Jamie he said he is not shure? , I will not go if they dont have an 03 cobra class. I will try to find more info.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is the thing , I want to go , Believe that ! Just to show my times !, But if there is no class whats the point, We will need some 1-2-3 place trophies. I cant wait for all to see the times on irs, nitrous pete :shocked

1 - 9 of 9 Posts