Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These heads are still in the boxes NOT USED and I bought them direct from Livernois just ask Rick from Livernois he knows me they built a stroker short block for me that is going in my car.
I am not adding a cage to the car so I no longer need $2500 firm pick-up or you pay shipping
Thanks Mike

·
Registered
538 Posts
these heads are more designed for a aftermaket intake? or do they gain big still with the stock one,i have a built short block and am looking to see what type of heads i want, its going on a single turbo setup

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rick

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
these heads are more designed for a aftermaket intake? or do they gain big still with the stock one,i have a built short block and am looking to see what type of heads i want, its going on a single turbo setup
Hey Saleen
It will work just fine with a stock intake just ask Rick from Livernois and I believe you will not find a better flowing 3 valve cylinder head on the market. you will not find a company or engine builder saying negative anything about theses stage 3 Livernois heads.
a few of the shops in the 9 second zone have Livernois heads and never say who's they are unless you know what shops buy from Livernois anyway I am giving up the heads to finish what I call my stage 2 project and not putting in a cage I should have no problem running 11.0s and maybe faster with the 298 livernois built for me and 15 to 16 pounds of boost with unleaded I only do track rentals so not worried about the cage its just a Sunday car I have fun with.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Still have these?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts