Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Cool vid. I would be scard shitless though. So what is the top-speed?? Looked as if that car had about a grand RPM to go. Or is restricted from the wind?

Brandon

·
Registered
234 Posts
I dunno, Maybe 130 or so, speedometers get way off up there, but that car just pulled from 140-160 way to fast! I have had my speedometer up there around that speed, but I know I wasnt going that fast.. but who knows!! Sweet vid.

·
Registered
62 Posts
vortechcobra97 said:
I dunno, Maybe 130 or so, speedometers get way off up there, but that car just pulled from 140-160 way to fast! I have had my speedometer up there around that speed, but I know I wasnt going that fast.. but who knows!! Sweet vid.
Josh,
When was that? On your way up to Tidewater? Take care , man.
You are not forgotten up here.
Doug

·
Registered
18 Posts
vortechcobra97 said:
Speedo's can be incorrect however the tach tells the truth.. :cool: 6000rpm in 5th gear ='s 161 mph... :jawdrop So that truly was a 0-160 run...

Dave

·
Registered
234 Posts
doug97gt said:
Josh,
When was that? On your way up to Tidewater? Take care , man.
You are not forgotten up here.
Doug
It was on 264, shorty before I went to jail. :D

03cobratech said:
Speedo's can be incorrect however the tach tells the truth.. :cool: 6000rpm in 5th gear ='s 161 mph... :jawdrop So that truly was a 0-160 run...

Dave
Only if he has the stock rear gears ;) How do we know what he has out back??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts