Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...check your glove boxes. Open them up..and pull in the two sides so it flops down all the way out. Make sure you take the junk out first. Then inside...you might see either a white or orange decal with a printout. Should be a date on the orange decals and a date and time on the white decals. This has shown to be the day and time that the car was done going down the line.

Let me know what you find, if anything. I found this on my Mach 1.

A date is also on the front and rear valance panel decals. Usually that date is the day before the car was produced.

This might go for the Cobra guys too!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Harry, I think I saw that sticker putting in my boost guage, and then another under the dash when putting in my shifter. They both had date on them, but were two days apart. The date on my build sheet was 5/21/02. the date on the sticker behind the glove box was 5/17/02 and the one under the trim by the shifter was 5/15/02. Must be getting these as it goes down the assembly line. I can't believe that it would take that many days to get it through.....

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Remember...all depends on Fridays and then on Mondays or holidays..days shut down.....then out the door.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry my mistake. I'm a new member here from Mach1Regisrty.com being a Mach 1 owner.

Have to change mindset; used to a Mach 1 only enviornment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts