Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling a 4r70W tranny built by Landon's Pro One Transmissions. This tranny was built for my 01 GT when I turbo'ed the built 2 valve. It was made to handle over 900hp and I never had a problem out of it. The tranny shift real firm and is very streetable. It also comes with a 3,500-3,800 Precision Industries Stall converter w/ lock-up and the transmission wiring harness. I pulled this tranny out when I changed over to a 408w and a powerglide which is also for sale in another thread. If you need to know anything else about it feel free to give me a shout (901) 485-8066 or email me at [email protected]

I almost forgot I'll take $600 for the whole setup.

·
Registered
282 Posts
How many miles on it.
John

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I guess you were locking the converter through your computer? I might be interested, do you have any other parts to go with it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll be in Memphis next Friday Saturday and Sunday for the LSX Shootout. I live in Murfreesboro though. I have the reciept and it doesn't say what Landon put in it but, he has built every tranny I've had to date and I have never had one that would hold up to the power I said I was going to have.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Warning about this guy. Several of you responded about this. I took the deal and asked him how to pay....last Saturday. I made arrangements to drive to Memphis this weedend (700 mi round trip) to pick it up. Listed my trannys for sale. Got this pm message yesterday.

"Hey dude, I had put the setup on another site for $700 and someone has agreed to pay that. They are supposed to pick it up this weekend. I don't want to sound like an asshole but, I'm in it for the money and he's paying the most. lol!!! ...."

So if you see something from him beware that it might also be listed on another site for a different amount and that he will sell you out for a few more bucks after you have agreed to buy it for his price on this site. What happened to a man's word?! What happened to the first guy who says "I'll take it" and agrees to what you asked for it? I'll find another one. Just beware this guy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hahaha!!! I never agreed to sell it to you, dumb ass. I never said it's yours because this other deal was going through. You just automatically said it's yours and ran with it. I frankly don't give a shit if you took off work or not. You should have gotten clarification from me before you took off, Poppy!!! I wish I would have read that post before I just sent you the pm that I'd sell it to you instead of the other guy. If I don't have money in my hand it isn't your shit. I'll break the mother#@$%^$ with a hammer before I sell it to you now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As a matter of fact Poppy, since you want to make suck a big deal about it, Please for everyone elses behalf, come up with an email that shows where I agreed to sell it to you. You emailed me to ask what you get with the tranny and converter and that's all I responded to. So I'd like for you to share with everyone else how you came up with the idea that it was a sealed deal. I never talked to you on the phone and I have all the records of PM's sent. If you don't reply we can all assume that you realized your an idiot that shoots his mouth off over dumb shit and you crawled back into your hole.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
You had a post saying you would sell it for $600. Saturday I said I would buy it and pm'd you saying so and asked how to pay for it. Then you told me Monday you got more from someone else on another website. You didn't accept my offer to buy at your price and, instead, sold it to someone after that on another site. You think that is OK? I guess we disagree. You told me in your pm that it was all about "the money".

I adverstised a Cobra couple years back. A guy about 2 hours away called and said he would buy it if it drove OK and was on his way to look at it. An hour later a guy called me and was standing looking at it. He said he wanted to buy it. I told him it was sold pending the other guy getting there in about an hour and driving it. He offered me $200 more and had all the cash if I would sell it then. I still told him I had to honor the first deal but I would sell it to him for the original price, LIKE IT WAS ADVERTISED, if the first guy didn't want it. First guy bought it. Money is important, but to me, it's NOT all about the money. We just disagree. No reason to name call. Sorry it didn't work out for either of us.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I pm'd you a couple of hours ago and offered to publicly apologize if I am wrong. You were online for over two hours and didn't respond.

I will still apologize if you will tell us all the site and posting where you advertised this so we can see when it sold.

I also see that you have listed a "01 mustang GT XTREMELY FAST 8 sec Quarter Mile Street car - Must Sell - $13500 (Murfreesboro). Craigslist posting 869883539.

You say it "...should run 10's all motor easy and should be low 9's high 8's spraying it."

Man! An 8 second n/a carbureted street car! Has 15 miles on it! Hasn't run 10's or 8's.....just should.

I repeat my warning to the readers here. I'm finished. (Sorry moderator. I know this isn't the place for it, but people need to know when this stuff happens.)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dude you just keep going and going and going don't you. Yeah, the listing on craigslist says should. ok.. wtf is wrong with that. It's a 01 Mustang that's lightened with a 11.4:1 compression 408, Powerglide w/ transbranke, a 4700 stall and a 400hp fogger on it. Your saying that you don't think a 408 is capable of going 10's all motor??? Your ignorance is really beginning to show through...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.