Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This rear has less than 3k miles...everything was gone through all new seals bearings brand new Ford Racing 3.55 Brand New Detroit Tru-trac Moser 31 Spline axles and the axle tubes are welded. I would Prefer local pickup but will ship at your cost it would be around 2-300 for the lower 48 states. The only reason i am selling is that i sold the car that it was in and put a stock rear back in it. $900 OBO it does not come with brakes and will need wheel speed sensors.

Tru-trac-$400 Shipped Moser 31 spline axles$220 shipped(Has Brand new Moser Long studs to go with them)
Ford Racing Diff Cover Brand New Never installed-170 shipped
Ford Racing 3.55 Gear $90 shipped
Ford Racing Aluminum drive shaft $200 does have a spot where it was touching a bolt from the drive shaft loop there werent any balance issues when we removed it
Upr Solid lower control arms $120 shipped

Dont have Pics of the axles and diff being that they are currently installed in the rear...dont really want to pull anything out until i get a committed buyer on either the differential or the axles thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.