Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this car in December, and have started to mod it. So far, the mods include:

UPR Off-Road X
Flowmaster 1 chamber Race mufflers
SCT SF3 with custom tune
DeMolet's Tunable Induction
HO Fibertrends 4" Cowl Hood

On order:

10.5 rear wheels with 315/35's
C&L intake tube
Mach 1 grill delete
Mach 1 chin spoiler

4.10's get installed on Friday. Many, Many more mods to come.

OK, now on to the pics. Excuse the tiny tires that whoever owned the car before me put on it....

·
Registered
426 Posts
Sick . . i love Bullits

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice ride, how do those 1 chambers sound like??
They're loud and raspy........lol

Honestly, I don't really care for them anymore combined with the X Pipe. I'm getting my longtubes installed soon, and I'm going to go with an H Pipe this time, I just like the sound a lot better.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
i like the car, but i think that hood is definite overkill and looks way out of place. rest of it looks good.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
There is a reason for it upcoming soon, I was going to get a 3", but the deal was too good to pass up on this one, and it's only 1" taller.........I only paid $350 for the hood painted and installed.

Also, most people after seeing pictures of it, have said it's too big, but then when they see it in person, they change their minds, and say it looks good. The pics make it look huge, and while it is rather large, the shape of it makes it appear larger in the pictures, since you can't see the curves.

And also, I like it, so I really don't care what other people think...........lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
There is a reason for it upcoming soon, I was going to get a 3", but the deal was too good to pass up on this one, and it's only 1" taller.........I only paid $350 for the hood painted and installed.

Also, most people after seeing pictures of it, have said it's too big, but then when they see it in person, they change their minds, and say it looks good. The pics make it look huge, and while it is rather large, the shape of it makes it appear larger in the pictures, since you can't see the curves.

And also, I like it, so I really don't care what other people think...........lol
i think it looks awesome man. just get some nice wide meats in the back, and your done

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Got the rear wheels and tires on, now I'm waiting to order 4 17x9's, 2 for the front, and 2 for the 275/40 Drag Radials that I got the call were at the tire shop today.

MGW shifter and Mach 1 grill delete are scheduled for delivery on Monday.

I went to Holcomb Motorsports this morning, and picked these up:

More pics on Monday or Tuesday, when more parts get here....Also had Holcomb order me the C&L intake tube because I'm not a big fan of the looks of the Tunable Induction Upper tube. I'll keep the MAF forward part though.

·
Registered
916 Posts
i want that hood bad lol i need to sell mine

·
Registered
426 Posts
ordering 17x9's? Comon go with 10.5's in the rear it will look SOOO MUCH more aggressive . . trust me i have 17x9's and 17x 10.5's and that 1.5 inches looks soo much better and traction too

·
Registered
426 Posts
oo alright

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Looks great, I want that hood for mine.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts