Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, am I crazy or does nobody sell a complete bullitt intake swap kit? You can get just about any intake on the market in a complete kit except for this one, why is that? What's the average cost to put all the required pieces together? Thanks...

:tip:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
NOPE!! you wont find a complete kit unless you find a wrecked bullitt and take the manifold. They are very expensive when you do find one and usually you wont get everything that is needed like fuel rails and throtle cable. IMOP your better off going with the trick flow since it comes with everything you need and may even cost you a little less as I have seen bullitt intakes go for around $900 without rails.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the trickflow is a nice option but I haven't heard of anyone makin any kinda power with it....

·
Registered
328 Posts
there's no kits because a lot of the parts have now become obsolete through the Ford parts system. Lord help me if I ever break a throttle cable, they sold all of them in the U.S. before I bought my Bullitt, and there are none left, Bullitt owners snatched them up as soon as it was announced that they didn't make them anymore. I guess if mine ever breaks, I'll have to adapt one to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts