Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, Gals... I've run into a small problem.... The button heads I ordered came in today.... problem is there are only 75 of em, plus 1 left over from last order. That means only 38 sets instead of 50! The manufacturer is out of them, and doesn't know when they will be manufacturing more. So, I need help... how do I distibute the ones I have fairly? 1st in line gets the 1st 38 sets? or ???
I need some input please!

Jayson

G

·
first ask who wouldnt mind waiting, then if you still are short draw the number of names your short and they have to wait

·
Registered
510 Posts
First come, first serve. Thats how it rolls. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok as much as I hate this.... with only 38 sets, I guess it should be 1st come 1st served... so this is the list in the order I recieved it....

Black2003Cobra
FioreFiveOh
Robm
Icebourg
Stlblack03 (was 2 sets.... now 1)
Racerat
Guy Wagner
Snakecharmr99
Docs03 (gererously will wait till backorder comes in)
Coleman (gererously will wait till backorder comes in)
Joeashville
NeedforSpeed
Mike69440
Xtremejc (2 sets)
JB (gererously will wait till backorder comes in)
Toofast4u
2thman
MM49
Undy
Stickshift
Cobrapete03
Lomancobra
Uncle Meat
Roushraven (2 sets)
Totaled
U Say Go
s281Cobra
2K1-SVT
BaknBlu
Warren
Newcastle
SnakeCharmed
Kal
Shey Love
Bingo13
A's Cobra
mjchip
Randy Evans
bborder (thank coleman)

that makes 38 sets.... if anyone on this list is not sure they are going to use these, or is willing to wait till the backorder shows up, please let me know, also those of you requesting 2 sets, if you can due with 1 for now, please let me know, so I can get the bolts to the poeple who need them immediatly, and already have tires. Thank you very much.

Jayson

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Nutz. That second set for StlBlack03 was for me. :(

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey you forgot me .

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't forget you pete... just had others in line 1st... I will add you to the list for when the backorder comes in tho..

Jayson

·
Registered
661 Posts
I know , I frogot to order some, You got my pm , just send them when you get them. thanks nitro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts