Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i work for a company that needs new Freightliner trucks to suvrive and they are moving there production to mexico a few companys are alredy refusing mexican trucks (coke is the main one) So mainly this is to vent but if any of u have any infulnce on the purchasing of freightliner m2 trucks please help us.
It looks to be affecting bout 70k people around here at least that is the total number im hearing

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Are you saying you want them to buy the trucks made in Mexico or boycott them? Personally I think we should boycott them.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the plant is currentally here in NC and they are moving production to mexico i Want it to stay here of course

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Good ole NAFTA strikes again. I was watching "Swing Vote" Last night. It was funny they were talking about losing there jobs to "importation" he explained instead of exporting jobs to Mexico they were importing Mexicans to take there jobs.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
I think companies that move production overseas should pay higher taxes or something to make it less enticing.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Isn't Freightliner owned by Mercedes Benz? Maybe should complain to them?

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
All the cars my family owns are American. I try to always buy American made if possible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts