Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plug Chip in, it fires up for one sec and then dies (theft light goes on). You can tell the ECU is recognizing the chip or something for like one second on and off...it cycles the pumps, turns on the fans, etc...

Fuel Pres. sky rockets to 80psi when it is not being "recognized" and back to a normal 35-40 when it is recognized for a second. Try to fire it up and theft light blinks

The jumpers are obviously fine as you all have had no problems. The ECU is not damaged cause the car fires up fine without a chip just runs like **** with new injectors and maf, etc....

I called the two dealerships my car has been two but they dont have a record of the ECU being reflashed. Could they have reflashed it when they diagnosed/repaired a CEL and then they did not mark on the write up flashed ECU?

The chip is not bad, cause this is my second chip, and a different brand to boot.

What could the possible problems be? I will try anything and everything. Will auto tap tell me my true computer code, or can only ford/tuners do that

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I meant to say above it is not coming lose.

What could be wrong with the chip? Lidio never had a bad burn. Could it be diff. EEC code, etc?
Lidio told me to put the stock injectors and maf back in and drive it down to Mich. (3.5hrs)...just stay out of boost and I will be fine.

Once it is there he will fix the problem whatever it is. It is an Autologic Chip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts