Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is everyone staying / hanging out? I for one am looking forward to going to Bradenton this year, and hopefully meet alot of you guys that I have yet to meet.

We all need to meet up somewhere. Most of you guys don't know me but hopefully if I hang around someone high profile like Jimmy V I might get noticed, LOL. He lost a bet and owes me some beer anyway.

I also plan on hanging out with Rick and Linn at the Amazon tent.


I figured I would go ahead and start this thread early, that way hopefully everyone will get a chance to read it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
Eric...I started a similar thread a few days ago and have had no responce to it...either no one is going or they dont have solid plans yet...

I announced the AmazonRacing tent as party central ...we will have plenty of ice filled coolers to keep all the brewskis cold and chairs just waiting for tired butts....

:D



Linn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
Way2Wild said:
Eric...I started a similar thread a few days ago and have had no responce to it...either no one is going or they dont have solid plans yet...

I announced the AmazonRacing tent as party central ...we will have plenty of ice filled coolers to keep all the brewskis cold and chairs just waiting for tired butts....

:D

Linn
mmmmmmm. free beer!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to Tifton, Ga. the first nite, then go into Florida the next day. I will be staying at the Shoney Inn, Lakeside in Ellenton, Fla.

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,497 Posts
As long as the baby is here and everything is good, I will be going down. I doubt I will be racing though as I will surely have too much going on before hand to get the car ready. I will be staying just where ever

Chad:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
Yep, Ben is stopping in my hometown to visit with me and my brother and we are going to teach him how to drink beer SOUTH GEORGIA STYLE.

:turd
I learned how to do that by watching cops....all you do is leave your teeth back at the trailer park and you try to avoid the poh-leece :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
Im going if mines ready.It isn't looking to promising tho.:( Reynolds defineatly.

Ben ya driving the Focus down?:shootbird


Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
RdRunnr said:
I learned how to do that by watching cops....all you do is leave your teeth back at the trailer park and you try to avoid the poh-leece :D
LMFAO.....

We might be going down.....I have a "Who's Going" list that I "just" put up on SSOTN...feel free to check in!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
mmmmmmm. free beer!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to Tifton, Ga. the first nite, then go into Florida the next day. I will be staying at the Shoney Inn, Lakeside in Ellenton, Fla.

Ben
who said anything about FREE beer? ;) methinks we better make some plans for a place to stay or we are going to get stuck in the Motel 6 again...

Linn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
you said!!!!

Way2Wild said:
who said anything about FREE beer? ;) methinks we better make some plans for a place to stay or we are going to get stuck in the Motel 6 again...

Linn
U said plenty of ice filled coolers!!! I would assume there is more than just ice in them!!!;)

Try the Shoney Inn......it was pretty nice. It has a great place to eat behind it.

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
Re: you said!!!!

MODCOBRA said:
U said plenty of ice filled coolers!!! I would assume there is more than just ice in them!!!;)

Try the Shoney Inn......it was pretty nice. It has a great place to eat behind it.

Ben
well you know what they say about assume...:p
are you at the Shoney for sure? where is it?

Linn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
Yes, Shoney for shore.........Ellenton......I believe..... It is one exit north of the exit that goes to the track!!!!

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
Yes, Shoney for shore.........Ellenton......I believe..... It is one exit north of the exit that goes to the track!!!!

Ben
ok that is what i was afraid of..we want to be at the exit for the track..there is a cluster of motels and a Cracker Barrel there...

Linn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
I might be able to make it if I me and my buddy can finish his Drag Radial car before then. Maybe we will my have my car up and running and can bring it down for some fun!!!:D
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top