Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey JT, so how do you like the JDM tune so far? Drivability issues? Anything? I was impressed by the tune, I have heard countless good things about JDM from HAMMER and others. I am headed to JDM on September 9th for the Heat Exchanger install like Jim V. just had done to his car. if it's good enough for Uncle Jimmy, it's good enough for me. In all seriousness, your PM box is full, I tried but got that message, and since you don't accept e-mail from ModFords, this is the only way I can get in touch with you.

Impressive numbers by the way, mod for mod, you sure have a killer there. And the whole board knows you can drive. Practice makes perfect, and you have proven this. What else can I say?

Don

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
The tune is perfect form all aspects. I was at Cecil tonigh, a couple more 11.8x's at 118.x.

I am convinced my clutch has given it up. I was having trouble even doing 1st gear burnouts tonight.

JT

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
DON
if it's good enough for Uncle Jimmy, it's good enough for me.

Thank's for your confidence..
I am very pleaded with the HE...
i made a post about it..

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Cool, glad the tune is working out great. I originally bought a JDM superchip but then tried a Diablo which I've had ever since. I'll probably send the superchip back for a reburn before the next dyno and try them head to head. Probably all in my head, but the car always seemed to run better with the superchip. I LOVE the fact that it will disable that stupid traction control!! No other chip to my knowledge will. Anyway, I'll post the results!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jim,

I have been keeping up to speed on your posts about the HE, and I am impressed. SO impressed that I made and appointment to get mine done on Sept. 9th.

JT,

Thanks for the prompt reply, glad to hear it, and keep kicking a$$.

Will let everyone know how the HE looks on a Satin Silver car. I don't know if I want the painted front or not.....it would match, but I don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts