Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Awesome!! Those will go great with the intake manifold I'm designing!! What's your target rpm range?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[QUOTE='01 Steed]Awesome!! Those will go great with the intake manifold I'm designing!! What's your target rpm range?[/QUOTE]

Car seem to flat out around 5000 or so on the dyno- new cams should let them go to 6800 n/p

·
Registered
605 Posts
Nice. ;)

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
I'd be up for some hotter cams. Any idea if a new cam is going to require disabling the VCT? I am sure with enough tweaking on the ECU it could be done without disabling it.

Any interest in developing a set of cams for forced induction applications?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
05yellowGT said:
I'd be up for some hotter cams. Any idea if a new cam is going to require disabling the VCT? I am sure with enough tweaking on the ECU it could be done without disabling it.

Any interest in developing a set of cams for forced induction applications?
Power Adder cams re in the works don't worry we are just taking one step at a time. We are testing the N/A stuff- than a week lter the ATI kit goes on and so on and so on... I would about 6-8 weeks for the power adder cams. It coming !!!!
We will also have VCT lock out for drag race applications.
Call us with any questions.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
169stang said:
I'm waiting on cams to come available before I port the heads. These cars will be sick once you have cams and the heads done! Look forward to your results!
We will keep you updated- stop by the shop someday and we can talk- we alot of thing in R&D right now. Cams. VCT lock outs, etc..
Like I said before 400-425 N/A RWHP not unrealistic

·
Registered
118 Posts
Blow-By Racing said:
What is the demand for camshafts for the 2005 mustang?
I Demand a HIPO Camshaft for the 05 Mustang GT:drugs:

I will be in line.

I just want the Variable Cam Timing to stay to help keep the low end and up the high end.

Thanks
James

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
SoftBatch said:
I Demand a HIPO Camshaft for the 05 Mustang GT:drugs:

I will be in line.

I just want the Variable Cam Timing to stay to help keep the low end and up the high end.

Thanks
James
Those are my exact requirements as well.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
05yellowGT said:
Those are my exact requirements as well.
Car will be attending FFW in Richmond next weekend - cams are on hand and waiting to go in- we should have results for everyone in a little over a week. We will keep everyone updated- Call us for more details

·
Yup....still on top!
2,055 Posts
You guys got your hands on some sticks huh? Right on!

Did you regrind the stock ones, or do you have billets cores.... hmmmm. :beerchug:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Damn I can't imagine putting down that much out of a little old 4.6 without some form of power adder. :boxing:I bet a lot of the 2v guys will be wondering how to keep up. Including me and I got a 2v with a bit of boost. :wallbash: Good thing my fiances car is an 05. :harhar: I better start saving...

LOL
00Roush

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hell, I'm wondering how my 4V will keep up! WTF^^?? I'm having a hard time not justifying trading in my '98 Cobra for an '05... :blush:

1 - 20 of 402 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.