Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Epping..JDM showed up with his Black coupe with Cams Installed..The car Previously ran 11.40ish @ 118+ MPH..At Epping it ran 11.20's @ 121+.
He said there not tunned yet.I asked about the cams and Jim said so far they made 20+ Rwhp and TQE.

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
What other mods does his coupe have? Looking at conversion factors on sat when I was at the track (first time racing I may add) were were looking at an equivilent altitude of 3700feet (it was 95 and humid). I had horrible .4xx R/T's, 2.2xx 60' and was running 117-118. My friend hit 120 a couple times in my car.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shadowgray03 said:
What other mods does his coupe have? Looking at conversion factors on sat when I was at the track (first time racing I may add) were were looking at an equivilent altitude of 3700feet (it was 95 and humid). I had horrible .4xx R/T's, 2.2xx 60' and was running 117-118. My friend hit 120 a couple times in my car.
It had stock Eaton ,,Stock Injectors and Upper and Lower Pulleys with Exhaust..It was not his Min Grey Vert.

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Dang, wish I could drive that well. Looks like I need some serious practice. Looks like epping was a well prepped track.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like epping was a well prepped track.

Yes it was..Air was bad but track was Prepped preety good most of the time...

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
How does the car sound with the cams, does it lope at all?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It has a slight lope. Nice if you ask me.
I will sneak by JDM later this week to get the skinnie on these cams and post more info.
I want to see the dyno after it's tunned.
It's really great that these 03's have sparked all this R&D..

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Yeah a lope at idle would be fine with, how badass would that be!!!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts