Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally posted by J. Mihovetz over on svtp
Sorry guys, I have been out of town for a couple days. This is getting pretty interesting though. Thread hijacking? Get real. I just posted what I think just like everyone else does. Doug, we know who copied who so lets not go there. Tell Mike Phillips all about it. I know your story thief. As for copying you, you must be crazy. I certainly don't need to copy anything you do. We can settle the issue of your big mouth in person at WFC. You're good at talking behind a keyboard. You better start carving yourself a new set of billet front teeth. That's a new product you can market, BIlletflow anodized front teeth. For the person who just can't shut up. You can make them in green so they match your other teeth, black so they will match your eyes or brown so they match your shorts. Don't let your big mouth outpace your abilities. WFC is going to be like the WWF. Don't sing it just bring it!!!
And he said he never wanted to talk to me again.:confused:

What a little smarta$$ ........IMHO!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Doug, I wouldn't worry about him LOL....Besides he is from CA, and we all know what is in CA :D LMMFAO

Fruits and Nuts anyone?? LMAO

Jeff

·
Registered
661 Posts
Lets all grow UP ! ,

·
Registered
661 Posts
Listen Dont Make me come there and Kick you in the Knee,
or step on your toe, :shocked

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
my03svtcobra said:
HEY NOW ! WATCH YOUR MOUTH !

IF YOU TALK TO PETE LIKE THAT AGAIN THE JERSEY CREWS GONING TO STOMP SOME GEORGA ASS ! !!:smash

DON'T BE DISRESPECTFULL!!
:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Screw you Jersey punks. I'll stand with the Georgia peaches.

Whatcha all gonna do now?

BTW, Doug, why they getting so pissed off? I thought imitation was the greatest form of flattery.

;)

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
It's ashame to see these things on the internet because noone ever knows the "tone" of the post. I'll let John do his own talking.

As for the people who have formed an opinion about John, let me just say this. He's the most unselfish person in the world and he is a really good of mine. I have known him for many years. He's always been a racer first and a business man second. Thats his downfall. He has helped more Mod Racers with their cars than anyone else since the Mod Motor was started. The guy spends half of his days answering questions to annoying peckers like me needing advice.

I hope this issue gets resolved in timely and civil manner.

·
Registered
229 Posts
BlackCobra99Va said:
Doug, I wouldn't worry about him LOL....Besides he is from CA, and we all know what is in CA :D LMMFAO

Fruits and Nuts anyone?? LMAO

Jeff
Hey now, go easy on Cali, Jeff. Most of us are pretty nice people. Hell, we even built trailer parks here so all of you from Podunk wouldn't feel out of place when you moved here:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts