Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I dont have this bracket and it has been concluded that it's the reason I shred belts once a week. Does anybody know what Ford actually calls it? Ive been to 2 Ford dealerships and they have NO CLUE WTF it is. It's a stock peice for sure and because it's not sandwiched between the supercharger bracket the pullys arent lined up. Im also going to change my tensioner. Any help or ideas would be great because im stumped.

·
Registered
652 Posts
What kind of a car do you have??? The picture you are Showing doesn't look like an 03 Cobra. Give me all the info!!! If this was a stock bracket for N/A car what was it for??? What would it attach to????
RAY The Parts Mgr.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Think I figured it out. It's called a A/C muffler bracket. Part number F6ZZ-19B693-AD. $4.65. Go to your dealer and ask him to show you a picture of this part. It's shown in the A/C condensor section. RAY THE PARTS MGR.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
7DMACH1 said:
Think I figured it out. It's called a A/C muffler bracket. Part number F6ZZ-19B693-AD. $4.65. Go to your dealer and ask him to show you a picture of this part. It's shown in the A/C condensor section. RAY THE PARTS MGR.
Dude you rock thanks. BTW it's a 97 GT:)

·
Registered
182 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
HEY RICH. YOUR COUSIN SAYS HI!!!!! LOL RAY:D :cool:
Damn, look how dirty that floor is. I left it immaculate for him, what a pig. I'm gonna have to have a word with him. I bet the neighbors just love him! :shocked

1 - 8 of 8 Posts