Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all!

My name is Ben, I'm located in Indianapolis. I'm a Stage IV Cancer Survivor. Once I got my first clean scan after numerous rounds of Chemo, I wanted to pursue a goal of owning a mustang. In June 2018 I purchased my 04 GT from my best friend out in Delaware. It sat for several years and had multiple issues. Got it to a safe driving condition and drove it back to Indiana.
Since then I've replaced dozens of parts and upgraded numerous items on it.

Most recently I purchased a second hand Vortech V2 Kit. It had a broken impeller and some other odds and end issues. I rebuilt the supercharger with an upgraded impeller, as well as new bearings and seals. I'm very close to having it ready for a tune. Looking forward to sharing knowledge as well as gaining some too.

I went to school to be an automotive technician, but 4.5 years in to working at a Ford dealer, I got an offer to work in VIP Aviation. I've been doing VVIP Interior Completions on Large Aircraft for over 10 years now. :rock:

·
Administrator
9,338 Posts
Congrats on surviving Stage IV that is am impressive accomplishment and welcome to the website. You will find a good deal of tech on supercharged Modmotors over here.

Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts