test facility anywhere close.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Snake40 said:
What's the chance of getting an Amazon chip
that is at least close the first time. Dont have a
test facility anywhere close.
You should consider the PREDITOR...Just Pulley and Chip it should be real close and safe right from the Get Go,,,Then on dyno you can tweak it yourself or with help from a tunner..It will also alow you room to grow your RWHP with even smaller pulleys later on...

·
Registered
6 Posts
How much is the predator? I am gonna get a sonic blue coupe in a week or two. Just getting some small issues settled on my GT.

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
JEFFS GT said:
How much is the predator? I am gonna get a sonic blue coupe in a week or two. Just getting some small issues settled on my GT.
Jeff, all dealers are required to sell for the same price on the Predator. With that being said, the out the door price is $419. I offer FREE UPS Next Day Air with that, however, so if you order before 2pm Central, you will get it the next business day. I will also give you the best in service and support that you so deserve, so please let me know if I can be of any assistance for you. I'd love to earn and have your business, sir.

Way to go on the Sonic Blue! It's what I own, too (although Zinc Yellow is da bomb as well!). Here's a picture of mine:

Attachments

G

·
JEFFS GT said:
Dealers are required to advertise for no less than 15% below MSRP. Manufacturers, by law, are not allowed to dictate selling price but they can dictate advertised prices, giveaways, group purchases, etc. We offer free overnight shipping with Predator purchases plus combination packages and specials that can save you a bundle, plus we have full-time staff to service your needs. Call us toll free on Monday for details. 1-877-399-6417. Overnight shipping is available for same day shipping via UPS (before 2pm Eastern Standard Time) and via USPS Express Mail (also overnight) before 4:30pm in most cases.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts