Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hand washed and waxed my 11 GT but the plastic parts still need to be cleaned and dressed. What do you use on the plastic parts? Thanks guys

· Registered
65 Posts
Poorboy's Trim Restorer is one of the more popular products that we are now stocking. Any black unpainted plastic part of a vehicle like the cowl, trim, unpainted rocker panels gets a treatment of the poorboy's. It's really easy to use and a little goes a very long way.

Give me a call if you have any questions. I'll be more than happy to answer them for you.

Check out our link by clicking here directly: http://www.lethalperformance.com/ca...1343/poorboy-s-trim-restorer-16-fl-oz-p-37205

· Registered
332 Posts
Does the poor boys eventually leave white residue?

I have some wax haze on my rocker panels and I am not sure of the best way to get it off.

on an overpriced data plan

· Registered
760 Posts
Does the poor boys eventually leave white residue?

I have some wax haze on my rocker panels and I am not sure of the best way to get it off.

on an overpriced data plan
Not at all. Poorboy's will leave all of the exterior trim that you treat with a dry finish yet they will appear to be wet. Not only will it restore the trim but it will also continue to protect from UV rays. Poorboy's is a pretty durable product and can even be applied in direct sunlight.

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts