Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fired up Tims 2V yesterday everything looks good.
We should Dyno it this Saturday and then take it to the PRO race in Commerce next weekend.

·
Registered
492 Posts
If history repeats itself, the only thing he will be able to post are the dyno numbers

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
98N2OGT said:
HAHAHAHA that is so true:evil :evil :hammer :hammer :D
Even if history repeats itself,Im still farther ahead with a 2valve then any of you will ever see...:)bastage..

Stang00,atleast I know how to make rockers stay on a set of heads.:rolleyes: :D

Mike,hehehehehe might be the wifey driving.

Rich,crawl back under your rock.You started all of this.:)

Now,all of ya'll are banned....:)

Chad,thanks brotha..Only descent guy who understands what it takes and how long it takes to build a car.Rest of ya'll wannabies begone from this board.....:evil :hammer :king

Tim

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
stanggt00 said:
If history repeats itself, the only thing he will be able to post are the dyno numbers

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Mines running.How about yours?:p :shootbird :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :D

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Yes I do :hammer

On a side note, my 96 has been sold. I am officially back to being slow.

For the time being anyways:evil

If you guys go to Reynolds to do any testing let me know. I really would like to check it out.

·
Registered
438 Posts
congratulations Rhonda

I mean Tim.....I know you have waited awhile......best to get it right then get in a hurry.

Best of luck..............

shhhhh....pssssst.....call me saturday from the dyno....;)

Ben

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Re: congratulations Rhonda

MODCOBRA said:
I mean Tim.....I know you have waited awhile......best to get it right then get in a hurry.

Best of luck..............

shhhhh....pssssst.....call me saturday from the dyno....;)

Ben
You'll know.. I gotta tell you.:)
Tim

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
Even if history repeats itself,Im still farther ahead with a 2valve then any of you will ever see...:)bastage..

Tim
hehe we will have to see sometime next year.......just think you will get a beat down from a car on Drag Radials:hammer :evil

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
96blkcobra said:
Yes I do :hammer

On a side note, my 96 has been sold. I am officially back to being slow.

For the time being anyways:evil

If you guys go to Reynolds to do any testing let me know. I really would like to check it out.
I will Chad..Who bought the car?

Money pit is gone ?Damn,must be nice not worring about coming up with $2k here and $20k there.:)
This car of mine is out of control..Could have payed my house off.I hope my kids are happy flipping burgers.College is not an option.Daddy has a crack habit to feed.:)

I appreciate guys..I've been so disgusted with it for a year.
Mike is the first person I've come across that has actually helped me get this thing to a true race car.He has the experience that I lack.Building a badass street car was easy.Building a race car has been a joke.Screwed by alot of wannabies for awhile.Spent alot of money two and three times.FINALLY found the right guy...Now,me little bitch..Get it done so we can go racing.:)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
98N2OGT said:
hehe we will have to see sometime next year.......just think you will get a beat down from a car on Drag Radials:hammer :evil
LOL,keep dreaming ..........:)

When ya starting yours?I can tell you what not to do.LOL

Tim

1 - 20 of 38 Posts