Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tim - I am working the details out now. I am hoping that I am ready for the season opener in FFW but that is pushing it hopefully ready to throw you a beating next spring:shootbird

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
98N2OGT said:
Tim - I am working the details out now. I am hoping that I am ready for the season opener in FFW but that is pushing it hopefully ready to throw you a beating next spring:shootbird
Bring it big boy..Ya better find a better flowing set of heads.:shootbird

Good luck man.I'd love to see another 2valve going heads up.If I can help,let me know.Gawd knows I have made great dyno numbers.:)

Tim

·
Registered
182 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
Stang00,atleast I know how to make rockers stay on a set of heads.:rolleyes: :D

Tim, that was harsh :D

Dang, beat me to it.

Rich,crawl back under your rock.You started all of this.:)

You know me, just trying to keep you on your toes. . :shocked

Now,all of ya'll are banned....:)

Weasel

Chad,thanks brotha..Only descent guy who understands what it takes and how long it takes to build a car.Rest of ya'll wannabies begone from this board.....:evil :hammer
Tim

Yeh, Yeh, Yeh. Remember, Rome was not built in a day, but dayyyaaam, 2 years?

Tim, all kidding aside, you know some of us scuzzballs are pulling for you. We are tired of reading the dyno numers, and wanna see you enjoy all the hard work, although your gonna have Rhonda doing the driving.
:jawdrop

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
hehehehhe..

Gotta let the wife drive it.You think Im dumb enough to get in it now?:D WTF do you think I have tried to make so much HP..Let the lil lady take one last ride...:evil

Tim

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thats not funny Tim. Now you hurt my feelings.
:shootbird Atleast I aint the one who broke it. And mine will be running Friday. You the man with the 2V, just got to give you shit since I'm jealous.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
stanggt00 said:
Thats not funny Tim. Now you hurt my feelings.
:shootbird Atleast I aint the one who broke it. And mine will be running Friday. You the man with the 2V, just got to give you shit since I'm jealous.
:D Dont get upset..Its all in fun.That was low..I admit..I really felt bad for you..Hope you get it friday.

Tim:p

·
Yup....still on top!
2,055 Posts
....the beast runs!!!

:blob

Right on brother! It's been a long time since I've heard you happy! I gotta lot of respect for ya man, you've been patient and that WILL pay off. I told you to give Mike a call, I TOLD YOU HE KNOWS HIS S**T!:) Jim and I are pulling for ya, and if you need anything (please don't say cams:( ), you've got our # and 100% support!

However, to keep with our "usual" conversations..........:shootbird

Later!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I know its all in fun, and I am not mad. Glad to see you get your car up and running. If I can get mine to do the same, we both be happy. I have never not driven my car in such a long time span since well, since before I bought it :eek: It's going to feel like a brand new car to me. Hope I can still drive worth a sh*t. I may need lessons :rolleyes:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
96blkcobra said:
Good job guys! Now lets see what it will do! Good luck
Chad will you be bringing your cobra to the dyno day. Mine will be here and so will your brothers. I think we need to make a side wager that whoever makes the least power in stock trim has to buy the beer.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Yes I will have it there for sure. I may just make a weekend out of it up there since you guys are talking :beer

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
No Limit Racing said:
Chad will you be bringing your cobra to the dyno day. Mine will be here and so will your brothers. I think we need to make a side wager that whoever makes the least power in stock trim has to buy the beer.
Sounds like a deal to me. :) Sonic Blue is the fastest. What color is yours Mike?

·
Yup....still on top!
2,055 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
Sounds like a deal to me. :) Sonic Blue is the fastest. What color is yours Mike?
Cobra Killer told me Mike's was "chicken yellow"? :evil

........and something about his Mach would eat an '03 Cobra???

That guy smokes too much........:rolleyes:

·
Yup....still on top!
2,055 Posts
No Limit Racing said:
I wanted the yellow but Scotts wife really liked the silver, so thats what I got. Now I cant get rid of her:hammer :king
:lol

Sux to be you Mike!! I've never been happier. I'm glad you took Tim's sister off my hands. :evil

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats Tim on being near completion. Can't wait to see your times!!! I'm on the way to get my car right now. I'll chirp back in when i get back in tonight.

Dave

·
Banned
142 Posts
Congrats Tim! I feel your "can't wait " pains as well b/c Im about a week away from firing up my 6 month project. And after 2 months of racing comong up, back into the shop it goes for prolly another couple of months to slap on a SERIOUS fogger setup. If all goes well, maybe we can meet up next year and have a Boost VS Juice battle for 2V supremecy!! I'm glad at least one of us is there already....god willing and a little luck I will be there too. Once again best of luck and keep the shiny side up!:D

21 - 38 of 38 Posts