Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want 4 corner coil overs i think but i know i dont want to spend the grand maximun motorsports want for it. any other alternatives??

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
matt lankford said:
spend the grand maximun motorsports want for it. any other alternatives??
I can't believe you actually said this. There are no alternatives to MM. Actually it is 800 with springs.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
AmazonRacing said:
Coil overs in the back is very tight. We tried a few and the either hit or rub on the control arms.

Rick
I've heard the MM kit fits fine. Have you tried their set?

They use smaller coil springs than most.

Matt: Some others that come to mind are Bartworks and HAL.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i see coil over kits on the corral all the time for under 300 complete. thats why i said it. i would go MM for a hundred extra or so but 500+ is nuts....i know, i know, you get what you pay for though

·
Registered
23 Posts
coilovers

I purchased a full suspension upgrade for my 03 Cobra from Kenny Brown. The handling on the new suspension is dramtically different from stock. The car corners much flatter and is very pointy for lack of better terminology. It sits about 1 1/2 inches lower. It has a great feel to it. The upgrade came with Koni coilovers in the rear. I believe they were about $800. They are not cheap but they are very good quality. I plan on running mostly autocross and some road courses. I will drag race it some. It will be interest to see how the coilover setup deals with wheel hop. Good luck with your suspension changes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts