Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
GasAlley said:
Vols owned Florida :D
yeah...the sad part is the only time i go for the Gators is when they play tennessee...sorry never liked the vols, sides my ex wife is from tenn....so thats just one more reason!

·
Registered
518 Posts
That was a heck of a game last night (Thursday) with Miami and VaTech. I thought we almost had an upset on our hands.

Brandon

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Auburn is going to get their ass handed to them. but then again I thought that SC was and damn that was a good game :D

black01gt: why do you think i have such a distaste for Ohio State :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
GasAlley said:
...that SC was and damn that was a good game... :D
I thought it was one of the best, (if not THE best) of the season so far! I think the Vols will own them, BUT, if Auburn really shows up to play, it'll be a heck of a game.

In short, momentum and big plays will make this a great game or a snore... I always like a little excitement... :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well...

ROLL TIDE.... AUBURN SUX ASS! haha, I am an Alabama fan... Even though they need to get into action... and I have two friends that play for Aubrun.. and they just SUCK! Any comments... Don't forget, I box...

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Well AU beat UT. That is good for UGA. I never would have guessed AU would have won. I guess the VOLS got owned! lol.

Brandon

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dems are sum fightin words....

·
Registered
63 Posts
bstang46 said:
Well AU beat UT. That is good for UGA. I never would have guessed AU would have won. I guess the VOLS got owned! lol.

Brandon

Attachments

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bstang46 said:

Brandon
they got their ass handed to them :(

1 - 20 of 57 Posts