Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great idea!

The NMRA will be in Columbus, OH on May 2-4. Perhaps, you could organize something to coincide with the race/show?

http://www.nmraracing.com/2003/event3/info/

We should have several `03s from the Cinci area making the race. I'm hoping to have some time with mine on the Friday test/tune. I might even make a hit in Modular qualifying if Linn and Rick will let me. lol

Keep me posted,
Jamie

·
Registered
282 Posts
Jamie, I'll be heading up from Cinci for the NMRA in Columbus but I won't be there until Saturday evening and Sunday. Between the car show and the racing we should be able to get a bunch of '03s together that weekend!

Take care,
Kevin

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
For those coming up for the NMRA race-a good meeting place might be Hooters on Fri. night-let me know if this is O.K.--As for the smackdown same place might be good-let me know.----Also any of you Cincinnatti Cobras going on the Great American Cruise this Sunday?-I'm driving down from Columbus.

·
Registered
438 Posts
bond99 said:
For those coming up for the NMRA race-a good meeting place might be Hooters on Fri. night-let me know if this is O.K.--As for the smackdown same place might be good-let me know.----Also any of you Cincinnatti Cobras going on the Great American Cruise this Sunday?-I'm driving down from Columbus.
Most of us end up going to Hooters anyway, hehe. Might be kinda difficult meeting at the same place for Smackdown VI as it is in Norwalk, Ohio, starting Friday morning at 8:00 am. :D

Ben Dorn

·
400 Posts
We will be rolling in Thursday afternoon to get setup at the track. If we all want to get together let us know. Should be a blast so lets all get out and support the 03 cobras. NMRA is doing there best to get this class started but it needs our support. See you all there.

Rick/Linn

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Hey Jamie, if I could make the race would I definetly get kicked off the track for no Rollbar?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey whats up f8lbite. You may be able to get a couple of passes in before they boot ya. It just depends on who is watching. bond99, are you on Columbusracing.com? Hooters for Friday night @ NMRA and for the Mod shootout. Jim @JDM was asking me about that one!
Josh

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry,--MODCOBRA I was thinking about the Modular shootout at National Trails in July.---QUIKSVT yeah I'm on cols. racing-an tell Jim if the Mod racers want to hook up something at hooters in July let me know I'll do the leg work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts