Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to say we finally made our pass through the Suez Canal today, and we are heading west throught the Med. We will be back in Norfolk on 29th of May. I cant freakin wait. We have been gone since August 26th 2002, so you can do the math, 9 friggin months, will only be about 5 days behind the Abe Lincoln in time, but we spent all of it out to sea except for 18 days. Lincoln spent a lot more days inport. But anyway, all this time has allowed me to build one hell of a Cobra, cant wait to get home and drive the new setup! Well I am just a little excited and had to tell!! :D See ya'll at the shootout!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks for being there for all of us. You and the rest of our Troops are appreciated more than you could ever imagine.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Right on man! Maybe I'll catch up with you at the track.:D

Razor.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, we head into the North Atlantic in a few days, gonna be rocking and rollin. We are going through a strom now... lots of Marines are :vomit: its allways funny to see them getting green in the face!! Allthough they did go into Nasarhya and kick some ass.

13 days to go now!! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
great !!

...May 29th...well....welcome back to the USA !!
and thank you all so much for what you have done, even them "Green Marines" :D

got SLICKS ??

Randy

·
Registered
339 Posts
Josh...I sill remember you from last year's ShootOut, and how you ran so well (against Jake I believe) with broken engine.... And second what the guys above said. See you at the Shootout.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Job well done Josh !!!

We are all very lucky to have men and women like you to defend our way of life. I really hope you all get the welcome you deserve.

I am very grateful to be a part of this great nation…

I will see you at the Shootout and it will be my pleasure to enjoy a few adult beverages while talking cars with you.

Take care,

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Randy, I think I have slicks, unless you used them all up :D

Ralph, look forward to seeing ya, is Jake coming up this year?? Need to get some revenge!! ;) I will be down in Florida soon, probably see you before the shootout.

JC, look forward to meeting you as well, it will be nice to be able to drink some cold beverages and talk cars again, man I have been gone to long!!!

11 more days :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts