Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
It's 'Messiah-itis".
Many things contribute to it.
First, you must be incredibly gullible, forgive others who don't pay their taxes,
agree that palling around with terrorists is ok,
having a racist, terrorist sympathiser for a neighbor is ok,
and if you spend too much money,
you think that spending even more is the solution.
The only known cure is a "Colt 45"

Malt liquor....................

·
Registered
873 Posts
Move to Canada!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
BTW, I will call you tomorrow get you taken care of.

What happen to the old days (I'm not that old). Where are all the honest people? No wonder this country is going to shit. Where are all the good Americans?
PM sent.
I think we are all moving to Texas!

·
Registered
667 Posts
BTW, I will call you tomorrow get you taken care of.

What happen to the old days (I'm not that old). Where are all the honest people? No wonder this country is going to shit. Where are all the good Americans?
That's the thing. Find someone who is honest these days. No matter how good you think a person is or has been, they always have something to hide, whether it be your parents, grandparents, boss, wife, leaders, etc.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Eric, you have to remember this country is ran by lawyers. The Dummycrats tried to get this latest spending bill passed thru Bush last year and Bush vetoed the bill . The Dems blamed Bush for all the spending but look where they are sending us ( the biggest spending bill in world history). Uhbama still thinks he is campaigning and he is not governing. Reports from the AP state Uhbama is very angered and not so nice when he is in the White House.

·
In God We Trust
705 Posts
I am feeling the effects of this crap first hand! Luckily most of our clients have been in cash and bonds for the last year and a half. People have no clue about all of the things that are going wrong everyday since 1-20-09! It's very scary you guys . . . . . I think he is purposely destroying our country to accomplish "future goals!"

Eric, you are right about people these days. I couldn't agree more! I tell my wife that exact thing everyday. My CCW (concealed carry license) should be available for me to pick up in about a week. I am not taking any chances with the "system" these days. I want to be covered if something did go wrong and I had to go to court for it . . .

·
Registered
175 Posts
All the "good Americans" are at the mall, watching American Idol, or on YouTube....apparently....totally oblivious to what's happening around them every day. Each day our freedom is being stripped away, slowly but surely. A lot of the people that voted these liberal democrats into their positions have no idea what they voted for. They're going to get "change" alright....just not quite the change they had in mind. Still, another segment of the population stay home on election day, and then complain when things don't turn out their way. Our forefathers are probably rolling over in their graves right now! Indifference+Ignorance= FAIL.

When people start caring about their country again, and get these jackasses out of Congress and The White House, then maybe common sense will prevail once more:usflag:God Bless America

·
Registered
667 Posts
How does a country spend itself out of debt?

Isn't obvious that there is no way that can work???
Well, you have to spend money to make money. Take General motors for reference. You let all of those people lose their jobs, and the companies supplying to them lose their jobs, then that is a lot of taxes not getting paid right there, and you will still be paying out (unemployment) and not getting anything back in return. It's not helping us right now, but the idea is that it will in the long run. More people working, more people paying taxes, more money to pay debt down. Another thing is, would you rather your tax money go towards saving jobs for people who at least work, or would you rather it be paying for people to be sitting on their butts?

·
Registered
49 Posts
mr ohbama isnt an upancomeing friend to canada thats forsure....but thats ok we can take our buisness to the Europian union. he wants to play the game s can we... ow if only we could get harper's head out of ohbama's ass

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well, you have to spend money to make money. Take General motors for reference. You let all of those people lose their jobs, and the companies supplying to them lose their jobs, then that is a lot of taxes not getting paid right there, and you will still be paying out (unemployment) and not getting anything back in return. It's not helping us right now, but the idea is that it will in the long run. More people working, more people paying taxes, more money to pay debt down. Another thing is, would you rather your tax money go towards saving jobs for people who at least work, or would you rather it be paying for people to be sitting on their butts?
Who is more efficient at spending your money, you or the federal government?

Throwing money at companies won't help. Look at the 100's of billions given out with "TARP", take a look at AIG, just money continuously fushed down the toilet.

If the government really wants to help, they need to get out of the way, not saddle every american with a share of the trillions of debt.

Want to help the automakers, enact a real tax break to buy new cars. Imagine if you could depreciate a new car over 4-5 years and write off the entier purchase price over that time? Think sales would pick up?

Compare that with giving money to acorn, re sodding the capitol mall, and all the other crap in these bailout bills.

These trillions of dollars being spent is our money!

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
I agree on giving money to us, the citizens of this country. If the government gave us the money instead of the banks then we could AFFORD to pay our loans we could afford to go out shopping. Its RIDICULES the government is giving out billions of dollars and yet the tax payers are still losing there homes, business's, jobs, cars, losing it all. Giving money to big business is only delaying a complete economic meltdown. We are going to end up like a 3rd world county where 1 billion dollars wont even buy a loaf of bread. If the government feels it must remain in some control of the money invest it in public works projects, like power plants, roads, sewage treatment, schools, government housing. Those kind of things would put people back to work, put money in there pocket that they could spend. This stimulus package is not creating jobs yet and I don't foresee it creating enough jobs to make a difference. All I see is the government wasting billions on hair brained ideas that probably wont work. Why are we worrying about digitizing medical records, Id rather have insurance first so I could actually afford to see a doctor!

·
In God We Trust
705 Posts
When the people working (UAW) are making $87 an hour w/beni's and they complain each year that they want more . . . I think the company as a hole going under and restructuring would be the BEST thing for my tax dollars! Hopefully if they do go under then they could get rid of the union altogether!!:yahoo: I quit the UNION b/c of the ideology they have in this country. There is some type of entitlement they think they have like the Affirmative Blacktion or something. Just cause you are in the union doesn't mean you are a better worker and just cuz you are black doesn't mean the rest of the world owe's you something!

Ford and GM have some of the most profitable Plant's in other country's but can't bring them here b/c the UAW is scared they will lose too many workers and jobs with the computer innovation . . . ??? Does that make sense to anyone? Does anyone on here use a computer? . . . lol
If we all had their mindset we would still be sending letters by horse!! Computer innovation can force some jobs to close but will open up new ones elsewhere.

·
Registered
667 Posts
When the people working (UAW) are making $87 an hour w/beni's and they complain each year that they want more . . . I think the company as a hole going under and restructuring would be the BEST thing for my tax dollars! Hopefully if they do go under then they could get rid of the union altogether!!:yahoo: I quit the UNION b/c of the ideology they have in this country. There is some type of entitlement they think they have like the Affirmative Blacktion or something. Just cause you are in the union doesn't mean you are a better worker and just cuz you are black doesn't mean the rest of the world owe's you something!

Ford and GM have some of the most profitable Plant's in other country's but can't bring them here b/c the UAW is scared they will lose too many workers and jobs with the computer innovation . . . ??? Does that make sense to anyone? Does anyone on here use a computer? . . . lol
If we all had their mindset we would still be sending letters by horse!! Computer innovation can force some jobs to close but will open up new ones elsewhere.
I don't disagree with you about the UAW or some people just making way too much for what they do, but there are a lot of areas to improve. Regardless, Nobody fusses when they put their money in X bank and draw 4.5% interest off of it, then turn around and take out a loan at the same bank and pay 6.5% interest on the money that you just deposited.

·
Registered
49 Posts
blame the unions always the way, yet no one see's that companys like toyota pays the same rates.... so ? how can you blame the unions if both are makeing the same $$ $87 an hr may be the total package but deff not the takehome rate its the package rate with befefits and pension in there....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts