Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like new used for 500 miles... Need money so selling everythinggggg off... comes with instructions

185 plus shipping new

will take 140 shipped!

thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Anybody dealt with this guy before> I paid him on the 26 of Feb and haven't recieved anything from him. I emailed him after a week asking for a tracking number and no response. I sent him a second email on saturday not being so nice and he responded quickly saying I was creeping him out and for me to chill out that he was going to send me a tracking number GOOD GOD! and today is Monday night and still nothing. You what gets me is that he post stuff up for sale that he needs the money then I send instant payment through Paypal and then he drags his ass to ship out my stuff and then doesn't even have the decency to send me the tracking info. its not like I'm putting him out or bothering him and shit afterall he is the one selling stuff on here. As far as I know for now he never sent me anything.:mad2:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Agree that something is wrong. Doesn't take 10+ days to ship anything. Hell you can even make the shipping tags for UPS, FedEx and USPS at home, slap the tag on and just drop it off without standing in line at any of their offices. You can go into PayPal and file a dispute which freezes his account.

It is a surprise for someone with 518 posts...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tracking number finally sent 1z0774980358688581. Only after I filed a dispute through Paypal. It only got shipped today.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Tracking number finally sent 1z0774980358688581. Only after I filed a dispute through Paypal. It only got shipped today.
Before you pull the dispute, since you can only file once, get the package and inspect it first. You'd hate to get an empty box...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts