Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ttings
Im looking to sell my auto as a complete kit, I will include everthing needed to swap your cobra or GT(for a 2V you will need a 6 bolt flywheel) as the title says its a Freddy Brown built AOD with transbrake and electronic overdrive, forward shifting pattern, manual valve body, deep aluminum pan, SFI bellhousing, trans is rated at 900hp and 750ft.lbs.

I ran this transmission last year, VERY low miles on it and a handful of passes, as anyone that know about drag racing an auto will improve your ET especially if you have a notchy T-56 LOL, I ran a best of 9.95 with this trans and conveter combo, I ran long tube headers without any clearance problems, this transmission is VERY street friendly, I drove on the freeway at 70mph without issues, after you click third then you hit the overdrive button and it kicks in, as soon as you downshift overdrive then disengages, its a very cool setup for a car that's gonna drive a lot on the
street but with the advantages of an auto at the track.

I will include the following:

*PRO STREET/STRIP 4STB (AOD) W/EOD
*Ultimate Converter concepts converter, works real well for twin screw cobras
*JW "the wheel" flywheel
*Hurst shifter P-R-N-3-2-1
*Shifter cable
*Ford Racing Aluminum driveshaft
*Crossmember specific to mounting an AOD on a 99-04 mustang
*dipstick and dipstick tube
*Overdrive cables and relays
*LARGE transmission cooler, lines and fittings

here is the link for more info on the trans:

FB Performance - PRO STREET/STRIP 4STB (AOD) W/EOD (MODULAR BLOCK)

If you see the price of the trans alone is $2750 without any upgrades.

Looking for $2500 for everthing. Pictures are available. I will ship this at buyers expense, located in the Chicagoland area
here is the link for
If you see the price of the trans alone is $2750 without any upgrades.

Looking for $2500 for everthing. Pictures are available. I will ship this at buyers expense, located in the Chicagoland area

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.