Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running a complete bassani system from headers back on an 03 cobra? Any input on fitment, sound, performance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be my first mod and I plan on getting dyno runs on the stock car and then after each mod I do. I have a bassani cat back and magnaflow cats on my 2002 supercharged F150 and they make a great system. I was just curious as to feed back on the system for the cobra.

G

·
The fit is awesome..no leaks at all and the sound and performance are awesome.(I heard Nitrous Pete's car with these,in and out ..wow!) Alot louder in the car because of the sound of exhaust going through the headers when you get on it. Quiet when you are just cruising(some think that they might have an exhaust leak..but its not..its just the sound of the headers)Longtubes make the same sound. Thats what got me hooked on getting headers on my car with my Bassani Exhaust.. Nitrous Pete is the man to ask about the Bassani Exhaust. www.Nitrous.com. He has worked with them in the early stages of this setup. I dont have the Bassani Headers though..I am running a new style header by Pete @ PJ'sPerformance

Call 1-856-697-5254
www.Nitrous.com

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hot Rod Harry said:
Bassani did a great job with this exhaust.

Sends chills down my spine everytime I start her up...I love it!! :D

Harry
www.Nitrous.com
Ummm, that sounds like music to my ears.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts