Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what forum to put this in, but anyway,

Congrats on the MM&FF article and pictures.

The car looks good. I'm glad you'll be runnin the '03, but the other car is cool, too.

JT

·
400 Posts
Why thank you JT. Car ran like crap all day. We never got a full pass with out something happening. but it was her maiden runs. Geeeeeez everybody got there freak'n copy before me hehehehe.

Rick

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You haven't seen it yet? As well as the artical, your car is pictured over the table of contents, the picture is from the back, the way2wild tag is vclearly visible. All in all pretty cool.

JT

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thanks JT..

I cant wait to see it...everyone is calling and telling us about it...I know we live out in the country but this is ridiculous... hopefully MMFF will show up tomorrow...I might even limp on down to the mailbox myself :)

I love that black car...gonna be REAL hard to see it go.. :(

Linn

·
Registered
521 Posts
You guys are getting rid of both Cobras? Linn, you gonna make the ole man drive the excursion? lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello Linn and Rick! I am going to run out and buy myself a copy of MM&FF just to catch the article...Congrats. I hope it is a good read!

·
400 Posts
Well we finially got ours. Got some great pics of the car. Greats pics of Ben, Hermann, Joe. Linn and I wished they would have had some more coverage of Christina and that awesome 9 sec svo. That lady can drive and deserves some kudos. Gotta love those 03 powered fox coupes too.

Rick

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Congrats Rick & Linn.:D How does one go about getting invited to one of these MM&FF shootouts?

Razor.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank Heavens they put Linn's picture in there - she is just a whole lot prettier than you, big guy! Well done R & L! The hard work pays off. Continued success in all your endeavors.

Anyone notice that Joe looked a bit less "paunchy" in the pic? I thought photos add 10#'s??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts