Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooooooo close. We were all holding are breath the last run. On the 10.06 run he did a super geeeezer launch to keep things safe on the irs then the car just flat took off. Man does it pull up top. Great to see these cars make that kind of power. Again congrats Pete for making us proud and giving Linn a hand with her shifting problem. It worked , she never did it again. :D

Rick

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey , Rick she deserves the credit for sticking in there, Practice makes purfect. Really glad to help, and Thanks, We need more weekends like that , Fun , and run ,
Hey" We brung it ! and run it "
peace nitro

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Pete, sorry we didn't get there to see your 10.ohhh run. We were running a little late due to the fact that we drank a six pack the night before :D I am sure you will get that 9 sec slip soon bud! That is flat flying to be walking it out of the hole due to the IRS, not to mention it weighs as much as a D9 dozer!!!

To the people that have not seen the KB installed on a 03 in person, you are in for a treat. It looks awesome and Pete's install was as professional as it gets!!!!!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Thanks , I had much fun. you guys are super, Even drunk :)
peace
I may try the car at atco this Sun. hopefully :shocked

·
Registered
661 Posts
Whow , nice shot thanks Doug, can you send me a pict, u can e mail it , super , [email protected] nitro

·
Registered
661 Posts
Thanks Terry , how did the truck do ? nitro

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
had 2nd round won,

got the tree

hit the breaks (didn't need too)

lol, that damn diesel slowed down too quick!

the lil ranger is pretty much ready now though

posi is in, gears are in, the only thing left to do is put the lowering shackle mounts on

track opens sat, so we'll see how she does

btw, how was your 60 on that run pete?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Cool Terry Sounds like you had fun , See u soon. nitro

·
Registered
438 Posts
Congrats Pete....nice run.... Was nice to meet you at the pool.

We were a little, uh...under the weather...so to speak. hehehe

Ben Dorn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts