Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a slew of springs in my garage, and got them mixed up somehow. I might be swapping to 28's and my cut springs I have now arent gonna work. I have a couple of sets of coupes and verts. I know the rears are different between the coupe and vert.

Can anybody verify PN's......

I wonder if a vert spring on a coupe would be a bad choice to use, considering we try to minimize squat on launch, and the vert spring is stiffer. Just a though........

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have a slew of springs in my garage, and got them mixed up somehow. I might be swapping to 28's and my cut springs I have now arent gonna work. I have a couple of sets of coupes and verts. I know the rears are different between the coupe and vert.

Can anybody verify PN's......

I wonder if a vert spring on a coupe would be a bad choice to use, considering we try to minimize squat on launch, and the vert spring is stiffer. Just a though........
www.stangsuspension.com has a list of the springs,but I'm not sure if they have the part numbers though? Just a heads up, the vert springs are softer.
~Mark

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the clarifications guys. Im gonna end up callin the dealer I believe

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
If you find out the part numbers, post them up. I have an extra rear pair of springs that I'm not sure if they came from a coupe or a vert.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hard to see the numbers on the tags but I'll give it a shot. These are for a '03 Cobra vert.

front - purple tag, BCF, cant make out numbers
rear - purple tag, BCR, 5560-BB

Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts