Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my first attempt at actually making a video clip from a VHS tape. I think I did well, I will get better. So far the only clip I have done is of my03svtcobra's car. I did it using high quality settings, so the file size is kinda big (8 megs).

Here it is --> Video

·
Registered
282 Posts
Eric,
What I would really like to see is one of Pete's pulls from that day. I'd also like to the see the nitrous pull he attempted that he had to shut down due to AF and tire spin on the drums!

Any chance?

Kevin

·
Registered
282 Posts
uhhh.... maybe a little more specific...which SVT forum.....

Kevin

·
Registered
282 Posts
Eric, The link to the video doesn't seem to work.??

Thanks,

Kevin

G

·
my03svtcobra said:
shit 2 kids 1 is 2 months 1 is three wife is working and sean is loosing i f ' ing mind

sean
LOL...I have been in that boat since my first kid in 1987...still in that boat now...my youngest is 21 months and second youngest is 5 going on 80 ! All of my kids ages are 16,14,12,10,5,21 months....all I can say is...thank God for cars.

Hot Rod(I live in my own little Harry world to stay sane)Harry :D

www.HotRodHarrys.com

G

·
Here is the list of cars in order as they dyno'ed....I dont know all the owners...so if some here know...then tell Eric so he can do his magic on the video.

1. Yellow 03 Cobra Conv.(no owner?)
2. Grey 03 Cobra Conv.(Sean's)
3. Sonic Blue 03 Cobra(Kevin's "KOM")
4. Red Viper GTS(Sean's friends car?)
5. Silver 03 Cobra(Bill2k)
6. Sonic Blue 03 Cobra(Marlon's)
7. Red 03 Cobra(Nitrous Pete's)
8. Grey 03 Cobra(Harvey Jones')
9. Harvey Jones' Cobra again
10. Red 03 Cobra Chrome rims(Finicky?)
11. Grey 03 Cobra Conv.(Jim D'Amore's)
12. Sonic Blue 03 Cobra(Jim Vaccaro's Friend?) The one that had his chipped wiped cause the key was left in the ignition while changing a chip :) Made real nice horsepower too...475 plus

Hope that helps Eric...

Hot Rod(My Cobra is all apart in my garage getting more mods)Harry

www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Obiefox, I reread what your asking, that link I posted (which I must have typoed) has a post that I made will Pete's car with the KB on it, however you want to see the video from Crazy Horse. I will have it up this weekend, check back on this thread and I will get it up ASAP.

Harry, thanks for the list, I will convert more of the footage this weekend, along with Nitrous Pete's run on the dyno at Crazy Horse.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks Eric! I appreciate it.

Kevin

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
Here is another video clip from the Crazy Horse dyno day.

This one is of Nitrous Pete's 03 Cobra

The Video

:banggears
Don't be confused guys, Rick in the trunk is NOT the same as the Amazon wheel hop kit, though it did help with wheel spin on the dyno!! :D

G

·
2kbill said:
Don't be confused guys, Rick in the trunk is NOT the same as the Amazon wheel hop kit, though it did help with wheel spin on the dyno!! :D
LOL!!!! and man was that car loud!!! Rick had the best seat in the house for that :D

Hot Rod(2kBill cracks me up)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts