Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a crazy thread, but I have exhausted every other research method I can think of. The other night I was on themustangnews.com, and there was an ad for "Build the 2010 Mustang". The link was to a site that sold customizable die cast cars, and of course there was a 2005+ and 2010 version.

The car was pretty cartoonish with oversized rear wheels. You picked your model and color, then you could add different wheels and tires, spoilers, and huge engine that stuck out of the hood, and other pieces.

My 6-year old twins loved them, and I was going to order 3 (one for each of them and one for Daddy), but I restarted the PC before saving the link. I have spent hours the past few nights trying to find that site again. It hasn't been on themustangnews.com, and I even e-mailed asking if they new the site. It was something like DriverZ or RiderZ, and they sold from their site or a few retail stores around the country. If anyone knows of this site, 2 little boys would be very happy.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Have you tried going into your web browser under your favorites then history tab to get the date and site you were on? Inless you delete daily??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, that was part of the 2 nights research. I do not delete nightly, but with Windows Vista I cannot find a cookies folder, and I have never used history. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
what browser do you use? you should be able to click the history tab on the tool bar and click on show all history and it will show all the history day per day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts