Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my custom GT47-88 turbo kit for 4v. This was in my foxbody, but the tubing should fit other mustangs. I didnt have any accessories on my car so keep that in mind. As with any custom type of kit, some modification may be needed - you will need to run some type of bar across the frame rails to support the turbo, and some tabs off the bumper support to mount the intercooler, as seen in the pics.

Here's whats included:
* GT47-88 turbo, T-6 frame,.96 A/R
* Custom headers, ceramic coated, 1 5/8" primaries, 2.5" v-bands
* Coated mild steel 2.5" crossover with wastegate flanges placed in ideal location
* (2) Precision 46mm gates, assortment of wastegate springs
* Tial Q BOV
* Complete aluminum 3.5" cold side
* Custom Bell front mount intercooler with largest A-A core they make, rated at 1500hp
* Powdercoated Sullivan 4.6 lower manifold with fuel rails
* Precision 90* elbow
* Accufab 90mm TB, polished
* 5" aluminum downpipe, fender exit exhaust, may need to be tweaked/changed for your car if you dont want a 5" hole in the bumper could be cut and pointed right at the ground
* All v-bands and silicone couplers included.
* Kit has boost braces on the entire coldside, and hotside is all v-bands

Performance - my car put down 1000rwhp with this kit on 26psi, and I made a bunch of 8.3x passes at 168-169mph. It works.

If you can build something like this that will perform as well for less than I'm asking...go ahead and do it. I'm basically selling it for what I have in it for used part prices, not including the fab work or any of the materials, etc. Price this against Hellion's kit that uses stock manifolds, etc, and see which is better!

$5000 complete

Please PM or email [email protected]

· Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only thing left from the kit is the crossover and coldside tubing to the intercooler, and from the intercooler to the TB, as well as the 5" downpipe. (Intercooler has also been sold) Will make someone a good deal on the tubing, would make a nice start to a kit for someone.

$800 for the crossover, 2 pieces of coldside tubing, and 5" downpipe (4 pieces total) - let me know if anyone is interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.