Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ultra Low Profile Coil Covers

Fore Precision Works has engineered and manufactured Ultra Low Profile Coil Covers available for the Ford modular four valve V-8 engines. These are modified to complete clearance of aftermarket intake tubes along with maintaining a hassle free bolt on that retains complete factory reliability. The unique look of the Ultra Low Profile Coil Covers shows undeniable perfection while making a statement with your own logo on the cover.

Check them out at http://www.foreprecisionworks.com/0008-003.html! :bigwink:

The Ultra Low Profile Coil Covers are 3.5mm shorter than the stock covers while allowing the same clearance under the covers. These coil covers bolt on with included stainless steel hex head bolts without any modification. The use of the OEM coil cover gasket is maintained making these a hassle free that retains complete factory sealing.

:thanks:

~ You may order your custom coil covers through your favorite dealer or by contacting FPW today!

·
Moving on up...
4,776 Posts
Can you do 'em in carbon fiber?

·
Moving on up...
4,776 Posts
When you do 'em in CF, you'll have a buyer. They look cool though!

·
Moving on up...
4,776 Posts
Do you need help sourcing some?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I love them! I am on my second set now! the quality is bar none and the customer service is even better. I ama customer for life.:tip:Stacy can you make a custon behemoth badge to go on my inlet? that would be sick!!!:bigwink:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hmmm!
This is interesting. I see one saying "Ex-Terminator" in my future.

·
Registered
212 Posts
"True Type" font?
I'd like to look at fonts.
Please explain where to find this for me.... I'm sort of illiterate on this.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love them! I am on my second set now! the quality is bar none and the customer service is even better. I ama customer for life.:tip:Stacy can you make a custon behemoth badge to go on my inlet? that would be sick!!!:bigwink:
PM sent! :bigwink:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
"True Type" font?
I'd like to look at fonts.
Please explain where to find this for me.... I'm sort of illiterate on this.
+1 not sure what this means

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts