Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
In order to kick off our new product line, we have decided to offer a very limited time offer. We will be offering custom "phrases" on our line of billet plug wire covers at NO EXTRA CHARGE! :rockon: To make this happen, we need 10 orders, all prepaid. There are a few guidelines but the options on these are still endless!

1) Your phrase must be less than or equal to 11 characters.
2) Characters are limited to A-Z,0-9,#,/,.
3) The phrase "Mustang" or "Cobra" or "Ford" are not available due to copyright and trademark issues.
4) There are three available fonts for this special:
Arial Italic
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789#/
Ultra

Amarillo USAF

Also, for this offer, the list of available colors is below (we still offer tons of other colors for coating other pieces.:thumbsup:)
1) White
2) Gloss Black
3) International Red
4) Manhattan Blue
5) Candy Red
6) Possibly more to come.

Please post with any questions. :beer::beer:
-Kyle
Action Powder Coating

Status (As of 2/18/08):
We have four more slots to make this happen!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Hey bro,got some pictures to shoot my way?and a number to reach you at?i got a 96 im gonna be putting a polished t-trim on,gonna try and make underhood look clearner with probably either a gloss black or matching blue to the vortech sign.thanks!

Trevor

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would be interested if I could get something like

MYSTIC # 858

on them , and not sure what color, I would like something close to my mystic paint, but what can you come up with?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey bro,got some pictures to shoot my way?and a number to reach you at?i got a 96 im gonna be putting a polished t-trim on,gonna try and make underhood look clearner with probably either a gloss black or matching blue to the vortech sign.thanks!

Trevor
The color match would be pretty difficult but we can certainly do Gloss Black. :tip:

As far as the number, (505) 344-5471 ask for Kyle. Afternoons are best. Also, PM is a great way to get in touch with me. Let me know if you have any questions.
-Kyle
I would be interested if I could get something like

MYSTIC # 858

on them , and not sure what color, I would like something close to my mystic paint, but what can you come up with?
I can certainly get "MYSTIC#858" on there. We offer a "Mystic-type" paint. That can be seen here:

Let me know if you have any further questions or are ready to order. :bigwink:
-Kyle

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hey guys got mine today...they are kick ass...

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
it will probably be a while before i post some, I got to get my valve covers cleaned up.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
that would look sweet. i am thinking about getting a JLT CAI in the same color blue.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
hold a red set for me!!!!im not sure what i want it to say yet,thats what i need to figure out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts