Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok great people of the mustang world here is some shots of a 2004 cobra that we just did a custom turbo kit on this is a twin 67mm turbo set up with our custom kit, should make about 1400.00 the car is equipt with DFI , g force t56, and a 9" rear end

enjoy

·
Wangan GTO
1,425 Posts
Awesome,what kinda welder did you use ?

·
Registered
170 Posts
31 X12X4 and it works perfect out 5.4 that we did had a 105 IAT temp at 20PSI so it works perfect
That cooler is rated well below what your goals are. I know they will work, but working efficiently is a different thing. I use them all the time just not on 1400 hp cars.

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Looks like a HPP kit?
How in the hell does it look like a HPP kit??? Two turbos and Two air filters???????:rofl2::rofl2:
Ask Jim Napier who's HPP's kit looks like.:tip:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That cooler is rated well below what your goals are. I know they will work, but working efficiently is a different thing. I use them all the time just not on 1400 hp cars.
we made 1100 on wicked 03s cobra with that same inter cooler wth no problems and the IAT 2s were low 105* that sound quite efficient to me. So in a street set up it works quite well with no issues. Now track only cars all get air to water

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
You tell me?

Pssssst..............I have a HPP kit!
It looks NOTHING like a HPP kit............other than what I said..........TWO TURBOS AND TWO FILTERS!

AGAIN..........Ask Jim Napier who's HPP's kit looks like.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
uhm i use t-4 not t-3/t-4 turbos are lower and sit more in ward and i dont see any wast gates sticking up

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, I am wrong :dunno2:

The THP turbo placement is the same, but there intake piping is different. No biggie... :bigwink:
this kit is completely different. I did use Wild Bills hat and that is HPP the only reaso i used it was because Bill wanted my Sullivan top

1 - 20 of 20 Posts