Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone cut my wires on 2002 mustang gt 4.6 modular engine before the 42 PIN connector and the little 16 or 20 pin c0nnector beside it they go to fuel injection, coils. Sensors a coupl to trans i think a few sensors etc could someone let me get a diagram of were the wires go someone gave me a diagram but wasn't the same as my bulkhead connector if you would help PLEASE DO I AM TRYING BUT WANA MAKE SURE I GET IT RIGHT PLeaSE HELP if You can

·
Administrator
9,417 Posts
Buy a Helms Wiring Manual for your Year and Model Mustang. They are about $60 and are the best way to go about what you have to do. Absent the purchase of the manual your only other alternative is to go to a salvage yard and remove the entire harnesses you need, in the best condition you can find, from a similar vehicle.

Ed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe if I can get diagram of wires from bulkhead 42 PIN connector and other 16 pin connector I can do it I have never read diagrams before but have worked on cars all my life I have looked 100s of diagrams but caint the find the one for my 2002 GT with 4.6 most show the new connector instead of bulkhead I have these two BUT NEED THIS ONE SHOWING COILS Screenshot_20171017-045452.jpg Screenshot_20171017-045327.jpg Screenshot_20171017-045327.jpg and really havnt got money to buy if you know of anyone with diagram I have to try everyone told me I could not paint with spray can and I did it and i have to say it looks really really good I know I can do this to or at least I will try Screenshot_20171018-132935.jpg Thanks

·
Administrator
9,417 Posts
The only diagrams you should be using are genuine Ford. If you do not use genuine Ford the outcome is indeterminate. Additionally if a $60 manual is too expensive to get your car running again, I am not sure what to think. This hobby will burn up many times that amount. of money. It sounds like you might be involved in an endeavor you are poorly equipped to engage.

Ed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I am trying to fix my car I don't need a smart answer one reason may be I am on disability with rods in my back so I ain't rich why do you even get on here with a smartass comment did I ask you to be a smartass no I asked for help so if you don't have a diagram or my answer you can keep your comment to yourself so if you got a diagram showing how the wires go send it if not I didn't ask you about money matters if you so concerned why don't you buy one and make a copy that way we both will have one THANK YOU FOR NOTHING

·
Administrator
9,417 Posts
It is not smart ass.

My first answer to you was a factual solution to your problem. You then clearly stated you have no money to buy the reference book needed to solve the problem you have. If you can not afford to invest $60 into solving the problem you are challenged with then, you are playing in the wrong sand box and there is not much anyone can do to help you, other than to suggest you probably should not be doing what you are doing if you can not afford to do it.

Ed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What I am doing is trying to fix my car it's not a project it's called a ride if you caint help then don't reply and you want have to get in the sandbox I know what I am doing if I get the right diagram if I don't I want ask you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts