Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep getting database error when I try to send a PM. I hit back and resend then it says wait 13 seconds.....wiat....then resend and database error! Driving me nuts, I've tried to reload the website, and keeps doing it! WTF...:scare:

I've refreshed, retried, and everything in between!

KK:tip:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Me too,
and for some reason....
When I click on the MF forums page just getting on the net It takes forver to load the text fields.
Now I have broadband connection at 8,956 kbps according to speak easy and all of the other forums load quickly. Sometimes I even have to refresh as the text never loads. The damn banners load up quickly, but the important discussions in text take forever. It makes me feel like Im on dial up with windows 95 all over again. :mad2:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Yeah I'm getting tired writing the same dam message.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me too,
and for some reason....
When I click on the MF forums page just getting on the net It takes forver to load the text fields.
Now I have broadband connection at 8,956 kbps according to speak easy and all of the other forums load quickly. Sometimes I even have to refresh as the text never loads. The damn banners load up quickly, but the important discussions in text take forever. It makes me feel like Im on dial up with windows 95 all over again. :mad2:
I'm haveing all that too!

Blue background and adds load real quick then it just sits there just like your on dial up, and I too have to refresh just to get the text to load! I've even had to close out and reopen the site just to get a forum page to load fully!

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes!

The dtat base error stuff has quit, but what I just mentioned above still happens. Doesn't matter if it's my home Computer or my laptop at work on a completely different ISP

KK

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Elisa,
Yep, the slow text loading has been an issue since I signed up for membership here.
I figure it may have something to do with the server, but not sure.

See if any one other that 4sdvenom and myself are experiencing this. Sometimes it will load ok, but more times than not it will feel like we are on dial up.

Thanks for looking into this, as we love MF.com and only want to let you guys know, not bashing or anything.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Any word on this?

It took me 10 minutes to get logged in tonight and had to keep refreshing the page 3 or 4 times to get text. The E-Harmony banner pops right up, but no loading text under it.
Really frustrating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts