what to do.....

kb 3300
install 500
hp 700

cartech test car with
72mm turbo 6-7k
install and tuning included
hp 800s
selling stock blower with the intercooler and all parts should net back 1500-2000, along with selling the headers on my car. i would probably have about 3k in stuff coming off the car.
i would have to find a avaitor intake and get it cleaned up.

cool factor :shocked :shocked :shocked

few questions though. what are your thoughts on the stock computer and around 80lb injectors, will this work? the stock computer is something i really want to keep.

·
Registered
510 Posts
You can buy a part for the '03 right now with the "roots" style blower and reduce the amount of boost from the interior. X2CMotorsports sells a part that does this for like $160, I think.

·
Registered
309 Posts
vic demone jr said:
what to do.....

kb 3300
install 500
hp 700

cartech test car with
72mm turbo 6-7k
install and tuning included
hp 800s
selling stock blower with the intercooler and all parts should net back 1500-2000, along with selling the headers on my car. i would probably have about 3k in stuff coming off the car.
i would have to find a avaitor intake and get it cleaned up.

cool factor :shocked :shocked :shocked

few questions though. what are your thoughts on the stock computer and around 80lb injectors, will this work? the stock computer is something i really want to keep.
You will need to run an aftermarket injector driver module using injectors that size. Larger injectors are typically low impedence injectors which will not run on a stock computer. However using a piggy back injector driver module for low impedence injectors will allow you to keep the stock computer and run larger injectors.

I agree with you on the cool factor. A turbo 03 will be just that. WAY COOL. Should put up great numbers too.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Major Mod is the Turbo,, If you can afford it..??

I think the KenneBell is a great product at a reasonable price.
600+ rwhp is going to be awesome..

jim v.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how much do you think the injector setup would cost with the injectors included? x2c can keep that hacked up boost controller, im not doing this to be able to turn down the boost to stock, im doing i to go faster, its just another benefit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts