Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DiabloSport and AutoLogic are proud to announce they have joined forces to bring the automotive tuning industry the next generation of Windows based tuning system for Ford and General Motors vehicles. This venture brings together all the years of tuning, product design and manufacturing experience these companies have to offer in this new state of the art tuning system.

This new system is now available for EEC-IV and EEC-V equipped Ford vehicles, as well as the 99 to current General Motors 4.8L -8.1L truck lines, including the H2 Hummer, all LS1 F-Body vehicles, plus all LS-1 and LS-6 Corvettes. This system is made specifically for industry use, and will only be available to qualified custom tuning automotive performance shops.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
That's great news! But does that mean that I can get a super flat A/F ratio like Hammer's Autologic produces with my (out in two weeks) Predator? Are we going to be able to load Autologic tunes into the Predator?

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oldmodman said:
That's great news! But does that mean that I can get a super flat A/F ratio like Hammer's Autologic produces with my (out in two weeks) Predator? Are we going to be able to load Autologic tunes into the Predator?
Yes, any current Autologic dealer can import their files with the Revolution software, and then of course load it onto a new chip, or the Predator! And, naturally, any Revolution DiabloSport dealer can do the same :)

Regards...

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hmmmm....

My tune with Predator on-the-fly fine tuning capabilities?

I'm sold. Where do I sign up?

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Can and existing autologic tune be manipulated by a tuner using the revolution software...I guess what i'm asking is the autologic and revolution the Exact same thing now?

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BLWN03 said:
Can and existing autologic tune be manipulated by a tuner using the revolution software...I guess what i'm asking is the autologic and revolution the Exact same thing now?
Yes sir, that is absolutely correct, as Eric said. Here's some more information:

ChipMaster Revolution allows you to compare changes in multiple files, view multiple tables, scalars and functions all at the same time. It will also import existing AutoLogic .BIN/.CMB files and convert them to 4 bank for EEC-V equipped vehicles.

The D3 Chip and DiabloSport Predator allows the dealer to supply their customer with state of the art equipment, multi-tune shift on the fly computer chips, and flash tuners with user adjustability, diagnostic capabilities and high speed data monitoring.
Kind Regards...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts