Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im all stock with just CAI, 2.80 pulley and matching belt..

would a billett auxillary pulley make a huge difference? I mean, apparently the belt I got matches up perfectly for the change in size of the pulley but I see this in a lot of peoples signatures..

I need to save up as much money as possible, as I still need to get a good catback, and throttle body!

-Ryan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Crazy685 said:

would a billett auxillary pulley make a huge difference? I mean, apparently the belt I got matches up perfectly for the change in size of the pulley but I see this in a lot of peoples signatures..

I need to save up as much money as possible, as I still need to get a good catback, and throttle body!

-Ryan
If you still need a catback why does your sig list one? Just curious.

But if I were to save up for anything it would be a chip. Without one you are probably running dangerously lean in the upper RPMs.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Crazy685 said:

-Ryan
Crazy685 , using any 2.93" or 2.80" pulley, it is recommend that you do use an Idler Pulley Setup to help in eliminating any belt slippage that is present with these 2 sized pulleys. You can also check these out here:

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/cobra_products_billet_idler_pulley.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts