Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I will be installing my CAI soon and then I am considering the Throttle Body w/plenum. I already have a Bassani X-pipe and hi-flow cats with the Bassani Cat back. I was also considering the 95mm MAF sensor/filter kit. If I install all this, will the stock computer be able to handle it all if I can find someone to tune the A/F and TPS voltage correctly ? I'd hate to spend the money and not get the full benefit of it all. I don't want to go the chip yet or pulley. I believe I could get by with these mods if I had to have any warranty work done. I thank you in advance for any assistance you could provide.

·
400 Posts
If you are going to ad a chip or a pulley save your money on getting the 95 maf for it will give you no gains just play havick on you a/f. On cars with the mods your doing my one program I use on non pullied cars gives between 25-28 rwhp average. Now if your not chipping the car here is what we found. In testing my CAI gained any where from 8-12 rwhp. We put the 95mm maf on my CAI and got close to 22 hp at the wheels. So just by adding the maf we gain around 10 hp. So if you don't want to add a chip or pulley go with the maf it's a good bang for the buck. If you decide to chip the car you will get the full benefit of your mods.

Rick

·
Registered
661 Posts
I would chip it , And stay away from the meter, there is no need for it , Have fun with your car:)
nitro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts