1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
IDK but that car sick! CUSTOM, Yum!

·
Registered
492 Posts
ya i would have to agree. looks like a nice sheet metal intake cause i aint seen one like that production

·
Registered
916 Posts
ya i would have to agree. looks like a nice sheet metal intake cause i aint seen one like that production
its a reichard racing manifold but he switched the upper to face the driver side

·
Registered
492 Posts
o ok i had never seen one before. how much they cost. and what kind of power gains have been seen with them.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See heres the thing, this car was on autotrader for $4200?!?! The scam flag was pulled and they were very upset with me for thinking that. Said it was through a divorce, acting like someone who knew nothing about what it was worth. Said they were located in Jersey City. They insisted on going through " Ebay buyer protection" program. After some emails and so on my girlfriend ran the email through the Federal Trade Commision and sure enough, scam. So, theres NO WAY its the owner of this beautiful 5.4 powered monster, and if anyone knows them please let them know. I ran the VIN through carfax and its in Georgia. This kind of crap pisses me off. The sellers name went under as Azieza Kazlak. As for the ACTUAL owner of this car, props to you, badass ride!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts