Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Plenty here in CO. Every Ford dealer I go by has 1 or 2 out front with more in the back. Not sure why TX is so low.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bankston Ford in Frisco, TX had 9 '03 Cobras on the lot Sat. 4-26.
That is just 15 miles east of Lewisville.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I don't know how it is in other States but here they have been willing to deal for a while now. My friend and I both paid under sticker for our verts.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
I am curious how many 03's have been produced. There has to be nearly twice as many 03s as there are 01 Cobras.
I think you are right. I love my car but I am seeing too damn many of them.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think new model years come out in june/july. Dont quote me though. It would be a better deal on an 03 after the 04's comeout. They always want to get rid of "older" cars

·
Registered
244 Posts
They are like dime a dozen in Chicagoland. Most are at MSRP. Its the Mach I's that are the impossible to get hold of.

·
Registered
385 Posts
My dad lives in Sebring, FL. He said at one point, the local dealer had like 9 on the lot (along w/ a couple Saleens, Lightnings, Harleys, etc). Except for the few times a year when the racers go down to Sebring, it's an old person town. Why all the fast cars? Scary. My dad's insurance went UP after he moved away from Los Angeles, CA. Go figure:confused:

Darren

1 - 10 of 10 Posts