Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey I'm in a disagreement with a friend. I showed him the video of nitrouspete running 9.99 and said he does it with a stock cobra but with a kennebell blower and some amount of nitrous and he says that there is no way that a stock cobra suspension could run a 9.99. And I told him that he leaves soft and uses an auto to ease the shock but everything else is stock, am I full of it or is that how he does it?

EDIT:
I'm not looking for trade secrets but yes or no if he runs factory shocks/irs/drive shaft etc, I'd understand if he didn't but I just don't want to be spreading bad info, the internet is already full of that :)

thanks,
Marc

G

·
Yes its a stock suspension(new bushings and shocks)The shocks and bushings just tighten things up...its still a stock suspension and IRS rear... a 50 shot of nitrous only. That just keeps the air charge nice and cold for the blower to produce awesome horsepower numbers. Stock Axles too
Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
It also weighs in at 3900+ lbs with Pete driving.
It was weighed at Bradenton.
All in all it is very impressive......

·
Registered
661 Posts
Yes Its all stock in back, the shocks are my custom ones, modified by pjs for the 03 cobras. bushings Kenny brown, Stock IRS, Stock Axles , nitro

·
Registered
521 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
It also weighs in at 3900+ lbs with Pete driving.
It was weighed at Bradenton.
All in all it is very impressive......
Jimmy V., Does that mean it weighs 3850lbs with no driver...lol j/k
Pete

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey , I'm heavier than that maby 100lbs, NOT ! I'm Short and Fat
Like my car ,., ,. , lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts