Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have had a drivability issue for several months now and would like some ideas from everyone what should be my next step.to make this quick i know it is tied into my egr setup,i can unplug the dpfe sensor and it drives normal no drivability issue at all but soon as i plug it back in the drivability issue returns which feels like it has a engine miss at low rpm's light throttle,i did purchase a brand new ford dpfe sensor and installed it myself but the issue is still present no change at all,just a little while ago i took off my stock egr valve and replaced it with a brand new ford egr valve hoping this would take care of it but it did not i still have the drivability issue.i'am baffled right now as the only things left on the egr setup i know about are the 2 hoses going from the dpfe to the exhaust manifold and the vacum motor that sends vacuum to the egr valve.one thought that has crossed my mind is it possible the bank 11 oxygen sensor could cause this if it was not working correctly even though it is a little downstream of the egr tube.i can just keep the dpfe unplugged and get a ses light but i would like to fix it the correct way.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I also have what seems to be a miss at 40 in 4th at 2k. My fuel presssure gauge losses 2 pounds every time it misses. I think that it is FP related but who knows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts