Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am subject to a distinct and quite loud drone at 80 MPH, but below that there's nothing in comparison. I do not know if it goes away at 90 - way too many state police prowling around.

I'm still running a stock exhaust. I've only run up 8K on the clock and I've never driven at 80 (just some WOT runs, quickly transitioning to the binders) to notice it before the SC or before the MGW shifter. Does anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am subject to a distinct and quite loud drone at 80 MPH, but below that there's nothing in comparison. I do not know if it goes away at 90 - way too many state police prowling around.

I'm still running a stock exhaust. I've only run up 8K on the clock and I've never driven at 80 (just some WOT runs, quickly transitioning to the binders) to notice it before the SC or before the MGW shifter. Does anyone else experience this?
mine does the samething, I have a Pro5.0 shifter that is extremely regide and I think it transfers some of the road noise because I did not have that drown with the stock shifter, but the noise does go away at around 85 or under 80, kind of strange.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You see, officer, I have to do 90 or I'll be driven mad by the drone at 80...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts